Wednesday, August 19, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL KRIS ALLEN ANSWERS SOME QUESTIONS


American Idol Kris Allen answered some questions during a telephone interview with clevelandnews this week.

When asked whether winning American Idol had finally "sunk in," Allen responded, "I don't know if it's something that will ever totally sink in. The part that is definitely becoming evident is that I get to make an album. We're working on that right now. That's probably the biggest part for me, that I get to do something like that."

When Allen was asked which of the Idol finalists he hangs out with the most, he said that they all tend to hang out together a lot. "We have a lot of downtime at the arenas. We just joke around. Do nothing. Talk to each other. And then we spend a lot of time on the bus, watching "Family Guy" or DVDs. On our days off, me and Adam are usually doing things together."

Allen says that he and Adam Lambert are great friends, and it does not bother him to share the spotlight with the Idol runner-up. "I'm a low-key guy," he said. "I don't demand any attention myself. I'm not saying that Adam does. It just kind of comes with who he is. I lay low and do my thing."

Two former Idol winners have helped Allen a great deal, he said. "The two people I've probably talked to the most would be Chris Daughtry and David Cook. Those guys have been super-successful. Having success like either one of those guys would be great."

No comments:

Post a Comment