Friday, August 14, 2009

KRIS ALLEN INTERVIEW



American Idol Kris Allen took some time out of his busy touring schedule to answer some questions from his fans.

If Kris ever hosts a talk show, who would he want to have as guests?

Kris's response, "I would probably say Will Smith. Musical guest? Paul McCartney. And the other guest, let's put a girl in there. Maybe Jennifer Aniston. That's pretty good, right?"

What is Kris' top television show pick? "My favorite TV show ever is 'Boy Meets World.' Topanga's super-hot, man!"

And when Kris was asked about his seeming appreciation for wearing plaid shirts, he answered, "Plaid is in! Is plaid in? I don't know. I guess my eyes are drawn to it. I likt it. It's comfortable."

And Kris' least favorite moment as an Idol winner? It apparently had something to do with an unwelcomed French kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment