Saturday, August 22, 2009

KRIS ALLEN: INTERVIEW PART FOUR


In the Los Angles Times Interview with American Idol Kris Allen, part four, Allen discusses the current Idol tour and plans for his music career:


Before you auditioned for “American Idol,” was there ever a point where you were ready to give up music and get a 9-to-5 job?

I don’t know if there was a time when I was going to give up music completely. I was going to give up trying so hard, because whether it would be playing at a church or playing at weddings or anything like that, I felt like music would always be a part of who I was, but yeah, I was totally ready. I was going back to college and was going to finish and hopefully get a decent job so me and my wife could have a comfortable life together, which would have been fine. But things worked out this way. I’m really happy.

CLICK HERE TO READ REMAINDER OF LA TIMES INTERVIEW WITH AMERICAN IDOL KRIS ALLEN

No comments:

Post a Comment